[ASC-list] Science Gallery's PERFECTION exhibition: closing 3 November

Ellie Michaelides ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Oct 17 00:21:51 UTC 2018

Hi ASCers,

There are less than three weeks left to visit Science Gallery's PERFECTION exhibition!

Head over to the Melbourne School of Design at the University of Melbourne to have your facial biometrics read by an AI, chat with our sex robot Harmony, ponder on the importance of perfection in maths and physics, boost our giant inflatable social media ego, and learn to love your imperfections.

PERFECTION is open Tuesday to Saturday, 12-6pm until 3 November. More at https://perfection.sciencegallery.com<https://perfection.sciencegallery.com/>

Cheers,
Ellie

Ellie Michaelides | Science Engagement Coordinator
Science Gallery Melbourne

The University of Melbourne, 32 Lincoln Square North, Level 2, Carlton, 3053
T: +61 3 8344 6106  M: +61 404 809 789  E: ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au>
facebook.com/scigallerymel |  twitter.com/scigallerymel  |  melbourne.sciencegallery.com

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D31D8F.E823DE70]

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.