[ASC-list] [Sydney] Skills upgrade in November. Podcasting, Presenting, Comms Planning, Social Media, Drones, Writing, Sci Viz and more. 15% off until 1st November. Professional Development Workshops (half and full day options)

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Oct 18 01:54:50 UTC 2018

For those ready for a skills upgrade in 2018. 12 experienced professionals
have agreed to offer their training and workshops separately
<http://bit.ly/ASC2018Workshops> to both public and delegates in November.
Powerhouse Museum, Ultimo, Thursday 15th November.
<http://bit.ly/ASC2018Location>

ASC-List readers receive 15% off advertised prices
<http://bit.ly/ASC2018RegisterWshops> until the 1st November.

Simply select your one or two favourite workshops and apply the following
code at registration (after making your selections and clicking Save &
Finalise): *UpgradeMe!*
Sunday 11th November

One half day workshop on Sunday (limited numbers remaining, register soon!):

   - The power of podcast <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/the-power-of-podcast/>

Thursday 15th November

Register for a full day workshop:

   - Planning science communication
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/communication-planning/>

Or choose from a range of morning:

   - Anyone can visually communicate science
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/anyone-can-visually-communicate-science/>
   - Drone Workshop – Everything you need to know!
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/drone-workshop-everything-you-need-to-know/>
   - Extended Play Session – Making The Most of Social Media For Business
   in a Modern World With LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/extended-play-session-making-the-most-of-social-media-for-business-in-a-modern-world-with-linkedin-youtube-and-facebook/>
   - How to Write Concisely
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/how-to-write-concisely/>

And afternoon sessions:

   - Captivating Presentations
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/captivating-presentations/>
   - Drone Workshop – Everything you need to know!
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/drone-workshop-everything-you-need-to-know/>
   - Make more money in your freelance business
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/make-more-money-in-your-freelance-business/>
   - Podcasting. Behind the microphone.
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/podcasting-behind-the-microphone/>
   - The risky business of communication risk (or what to do when normal
   communications no longer work)
   <http://2018conf.asc.asn.au/the-risky-business-of-communication-risk-or-what-to-do-when-normal-communications-no-longer-work/>

All workshops on the day are on the same schedule and participants will
meet at catered breaks including lunch to network with facilitators and
other delegates.

Best wishes,

Kali

*Note about registering for workshops from the registration page
<https://www.auscicomm.com/Events/Register.aspx?id=1128285>: For a single
workshop select the following registration type: “Workshop: Select 1x Half
Day Post-conf W/shop” or for two workshops select “Workshops: Select 2x
Half Day Post-conf W/shops“. Complete your info on tab 2 and then make your
selections on tab 3 before saving and finalising payment.*