[ASC-list] Waite in the Spotlight - free public event, Adelaide Thursday 1 November 2018

Keryn Lapidge keryn.lapidge at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Oct 22 00:45:48 UTC 2018

Register now for Waite in the Spotlight 2018

[cid:image013.jpg at 01D469F8.9437AE70]Why should we preserve trees in our cities and towns? Can we grow healthy crops in sandy soils? How important are insects to agriculture? Does the yeast a winemaker chooses really affect the wine produced? Can we really turn food waste into usable new products?

Waite research is providing answers to these questions and more! Waite in the Spotlight is a celebration of the diversity of research at the Waite, what we do, and why it matters.

Featured speakers from across the Waite Campus partners include Kate Delaporte, Therese McBeath, Katja Hogendoorn, Simon Schmidt and Steve Lapidge
When: 2.45pm Thursday 1 November 2018
Where: Lirra Lirra, McLeod House Waite Campus | Waite Rd, Urrbrae.

Please arrive by 2:45pm for a 3pm start. Refreshments will be available after the talks at approximately 4:30pm.

Tickets are limited so register now to avoid disappointment.  Waite in the Spotlight 2018 is an event not to be missed!
Visit https://www.thewaite.org/event/waite-in-the-spotlight-2018/ for more information and to register (free).

Keryn Lapidge | Waite Science Communicator
Waite Research Institute
Plant Research Centre Room 1.83, Waite Campus
The University of Adelaide, PMB 1 Glen Osmond SA 5064
Ph:  +61 8 8313 7073
Mb: 0414 600 878
e-mail: keryn.lapidge at adelaide.edu.au<mailto:keryn.lapidge at adelaide.edu.au>
web: http://www.thewaite.org/

[cid:image014.png at 01D469F8.9437AE70]<http://www.facebook.com/waiteresearch/>  [cid:image015.png at 01D469F8.9437AE70] <https://twitter.com/waiteresearch>   [cid:image016.png at 01D469F8.9437AE70] <https://www.instagram.com/waiteresearch/>   [cid:image017.png at 01D469F8.9437AE70] <https://www.youtube.com/waiteresearch>

[WRI email graphic]

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please do not read, save, forward, disclose, or copy the contents of this email. If this email has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete this email and any copies or links to this email completely and immediately from your system.  No representation is made that this email is free of viruses.  Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.