[ASC-list] Job opportunity: Communications Officer, Australian Academy of Science (Canberra)

Robyn Diamond robyn.diamond at science.org.au
Wed Oct 24 22:34:25 UTC 2018

Dear all

The Australian Academy of Science has rocketed from 9000 to more than 1 million likes on Facebook in just 12 months. This achievement, along with our other communications in public outreach, science policy, grants and awards, and on the global stage, has set the bar high for future growth.

We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a new team member to make our great team even better and help us reach our communications goals. Your broad skill set, passion for clear communication, flexibility, attention to detail, ideas and common sense will be in high demand in this new position. If want to build your skills in a vibrant organisation with a difference, we want to meet you.

This is a full-time contract position in Canberra for 12 months, with the possibility of extension. Applications close 9am AEDT, 7 November.

Find out more about the position: https://www.science.org.au/about-us/careers/communications-officer

Kind regards

Robyn

[cid:image007.png at 01D46C45.E9476320]

Robyn Diamond  Digital and Publishing Manager

Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, 9 Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
T (02) 6201 9415  F (02) 6201 9494  E robyn.diamond at science.org.au<mailto:robyn.diamond at science.org.au>  www.science.org.au<http://www.science.org.au/>   [cid:image008.jpg at 01D46C45.E9476320] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image009.jpg at 01D46C45.E9476320] <http://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.