[ASC-list] JOB (ACT) Science & Technology Australia seeks new Communications Manager

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Tue Aug 20 05:45:12 UTC 2019

Hi ASC-ers,

I’m looking for a new communications manager to take us to the next level
at Science & Technology Australia. This is a full-time role based in
Canberra. We’re a flexible, inclusive, high-energy and people-friendly
workplace. Our small team works with passion and joy to elevate the role,
reputation and impact of science and technology and the people who work
within the sector.

This role requires a strategic approach to social media, experience with
media liaison, comfort in managing a website, and of course outstanding
written, oral and digital communication skills.

More info here:
https://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/sta-recruiting-new-communications-manager/

Cheers,

Kylie

*Kylie Walker*

*CEO    *Science & Technology Australia

*Chair  *Australian National Commission for UNESCO

T: 02 6257 2891|  M: 0405 229 152 | E: kylie.walker at sta.org.au
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601

*Website * <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/>*| **Twitter*
<http://twitter.com/ScienceAU>* | **Facebook*
<http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU>* | **YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>

*We work flexibly at Science & Technology Australia.  If you receive an
email from me outside normal business, I am sending it at that time as it
suits me.  I’m not expecting you to read or reply until your normal
business hours.*