[ASC-list] Job: Social Media Advisor at EPA Victoria, closing 8 Sept.

Laura Boland Laura.Boland at epa.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 28 01:18:09 UTC 2019

Hi ASC

Do you have a knack for turning environment and science content into engaging social media posts?

A Social Media Advisor role is currently advertised at Environment Protection Authority Victoria. See the role here: https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-EPA601229

I'm not the contact for this role, but would be happy to chat about what it's like to work at EPA more generally if it's of interest.

Cheers

Laura Boland
Program Coordinator
Office Chief Environmental Scientist

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D55D92.44ED7A00]                                      [cid:image002.jpg at 01D55D92.44ED7A00]
Environment Protection Authority Victoria
Ernest Jones Drive Macleod VIC 3085 | GPO Box 4395 Melbourne Vic 3001 | DX 210675
* 0384582461 | M 0428478354 | E laura.boland at epa.vic.gov.au | www.epa.vic.gov.au<http://www.epa.vic.gov.au>

We work flexibly at EPA. If I'm sending this message outside of normal business hours it's because it suits me. There is no expectation that you will respond outside your working hours.

A healthy environment that supports a liveable and prosperous Victoria, now and always.

Follow us  [cid:image003.png at 01D55D92.44ED7A00] <https://twitter.com/EPA_Victoria> [cid:image004.gif at 01D55D92.44ED7A00] <https://www.facebook.com/EPAVictoria>  [cid:image005.gif at 01D55D92.44ED7A00] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/epa---victoria/>  [cid:image006.png at 01D55D92.44ED7A00] <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTH9sYvphkFxGlAsIyTecJQ>
[cid:image007.png at 01D55D92.44ED7A00]<https://www.epa.vic.gov.au/about-us/news-centre/subscribe>

EPA acknowledges the Traditional Owners and custodians of the land and we pay our respects to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We're an inclusive workplace that embraces diversity in all its forms.
[cid:image008.jpg at 01D55D92.44ED7A00]
This email (and any attachments) is for the intended recipient only and may contain privileged, confidential or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use of this email is prohibited, please notify the sender immediately or contact us on 1300 372 842 (1300 EPA VIC), or contact at epa.vic.gov.au and delete the original. EPA does not warrant that this email or any attachments are error or virus free and accepts no liability for computer viruses, data corruption, delay or interruption, unauthorised access or use. Any personal information in this e-mail must be handled in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).