[ASC-list] ASC2020 Conference Earlybird Registration Special closing soon

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Tue Dec 17 09:35:01 UTC 2019

REMINDER- EARLYBIRD REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 31 DECEMBER
Earlybird registration<http://asc2020.asc.asn.au/register/> is still open until the end of December so get it in before the end of the year!
Explore our exciting program including sessions on

  *   starting up a science communication career
  *   creativity in science communication
  *   applying behaviour change strategies for sci-com impact
  *   research in health, media and risk communication
  *   professional development workshops on social media, animation, and participatory sci-com strategies
See the program online: http://asc2020.asc.asn.au/schedule/
Options for Conference Volunteering are also up at http://asc2020.asc.asn.au/volunteer/
And let us know if there’s someone you’d love to hear speak at the conference!
Please feel free to circulate this among your networks, or contact me with any queries,
Best wishes
Lisa