[ASC-list] Vic outing - Most Amazing Planet, Wed 6th

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:54:48 UTC 2019

Hi All, A quick reminder about tonight's outing Wed 6th.

We're meeting at Chuckle Park for a feed at 6PM. 322 Little Collins St,
Melbourne VIC 3000

Then adjourning to the bar at the Butterfly Club at 7.15, 5 Carson Pl.

Show starts at 8.30. Info and tickets:
https://thebutterflyclub.com/show/the-most-amazing-planet-in-the-universe

If you're wavering you can twist my rubber arm for a 2-for-1 ticket offer
for the last few places. Call me to arrange... 0414 94 55 77

Hope to see you there
Phil