[ASC-list] Position available at Scientell

Paul Holper paul at scientell.com.au
Sun Jan 6 21:38:40 UTC 2019

Scientell is expanding. We’d love to hear from a communicator interested in working part-time or full-time with very flexible working hours.

Since Scientell was founded three years ago, we’ve completed almost 100 projects that have included writing features for magazines and newspapers, managing media for science associations and conferences, developing videos and websites for academic institutions, producing reports and brochures for government agencies, and creating animations and education activities.

We’re looking for someone who has a couple of years’ experience communicating science, and is available to work with us on a range of interesting projects in our Melbourne CBD office. You will need to work independently on multiple projects, often with tight deadlines.

Please send, by 31 January 2019, a brief resumé and a one-page expression of interest to info at scientell.com.au that includes your education and experience in science communication, a summary of your most interesting scicomm activities, links to examples of your writing, mention of any other relevant skills, and the names and contact details of two referees.

For more information about Scientell’s activities, please see http://scientell.com.au and feel free to call Paul on 0407 394 661, or email info at scientell.com.au.

Paul Holper and Simon Torok
Directors, Scientell

Paul Holper
Director, Scientell Pty Ltd
8 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
paul at scientell.com.au
+61 407 394 661
Skype: paul.holper; Twitter: Paul_Scientell
www.scientell.com.au

science, in other words