[ASC-list] Invitation to help at the Sydney Olympic Park Science and Engineering Challenge

Terry Burns terry.burns at newcastle.edu.au
Mon Jan 7 23:53:06 UTC 2019

The Science and Engineering Challenge (SEC) will be running again at Sydney Olympic Park with financial support from the NSW Chief Scientist and Engineer. There will be 5 consecutive days of competition from 18-22 March 2019.

We are seeking a minimum of 20 volunteers per day to help run the event. We provide training, refreshments and lunch for all volunteers. Below is the URL to our website with information about what is needed.

https://www.newcastle.edu.au/about-uon/governance-and-leadership/faculties-and-schools/faculty-of-engineering-and-built-environment/science-and-engineering-challenge/events/volunteers-needed-sydney-olympic-park

To register interest simply email your name and contact details challenge at newcastle.edu.au<mailto:challenge at newcastle.edu.au>

Please feel welcome to contact me if you need additional information.

Regards,
                Terry

DR TERRY BURNS
Science and Engineering Challenge