[ASC-list] Job: National organisation based in the ACT

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Tue Jan 8 02:12:01 UTC 2019

Hi ASC-ers,

Science & Technology Australia is the peak voice for the sector and after a
significant overhaul of our comms scope and capabilities over the last
couple of years we have big plans for the election year ahead.

If you know of a bright aspiring science-interested digital content
producer who can prove their creative chops and professional approach and
who is looking for a foot in the door, please pass them this job ad.

We’re looking for somebody to work part-time to produce multimedia content
for our social channels and do a bit of graphic work for our publications.
It’s a great opportunity with a committed, talented and happy small team
with a professional approach and ambitions to be even bigger and better.
Candidates from CALD or ATSI backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identifying, with
disability or otherwise diverse are encouraged to apply.

The ad is here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38011089

And any queries should be directed to Dion Pretorius, our Communications
and Policy Manager, on 02 6257 2891 or info at sta.org.au

Cheers,

Kylie