[ASC-list] Vic outing - Most Amazing Planet, Wed 6th

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 00:00:18 UTC 2019

A few ASC folk are coming to my show on Wednesday the 6th at the Butterfly
Club, so I have sorted out a group discount:

Use the code ASC for $27 tix (20% off) before midnight Sunday 3rd.
https://thebutterflyclub.com/show/the-most-amazing-planet-in-the-universe

*The Most Amazing Planet in the Universe*

*An Astronomer's Ode to Earth.*

We’ve discovered thousands of weird planets, but Dr Phil says Earth is
still the most amazing. It’s shrouded in corrosive gas, oxygen. Water falls
from the sky in liquid and even solid form (rocks fall from the sky?). And
there are bizarre green organisms: logically, plants should be purple. Let
musician and physicist Dr Phil take you on an awe-inspiring trip that will
surprise and astound you.

February 4 - 9 at TheButterfly Club.
<https://thebutterflyclub.com/show/the-most-amazing-planet-in-the-universe>
5 Carson Pl, off Lt Collins St, Melbourne CBD, VIC, 3000.  Use Code ASC for
20 % until Sun 3rd.

ABOUT DR PHIL DOOLEY

Dr Phil is a physicist, entertainer, pianist and singer. He’s performed
shows in Science shows and festivals around the world including Glasgow,
Sydney, and London. By day he’s a science writer for Cosmos Magazine, New
Scientist, Australian Geographic and more, and was selected for the 2018
Anthology of Best Australian Science Writing.

Hope you can make it along for a mingle!

 o  o  o  o
Dr Phil Dooley
Science writer, videomaker, presenter and science communication trainer.
PhilUpOnScience.com.au
YouTube, Facebook, Twitter: Phil Up On Science
Physical: Canberra, Australia
E: phildooley at gmail.com
P: +61 414 94 55 77