[ASC-list] Will you self-shame yourself into being more sustainable? Science Gallery looking for workshop participants

Ellie Michaelides ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 10 03:58:48 UTC 2019

Hi ASCers,

Science Gallery Melbourne’s next pop up DISPOSABLE is coming up in August – check out the online program here melbourne.sciencegallery.com/seasons/disposable<https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/seasons/disposable>

We’re looking for people to join in some workshops around personal pollution as part of the pop up. As a participant, you will make your own P at tch, which uses self-reporting and environmental sensors to track your personal and surrounding pollution. You'll wear your P at tch for a month, with the data collected from it becoming part of an installation in DISPOSABLE.

Will you self-shame yourself into a more sustainable life? Apply to be a participant here forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=z_NbDvQft0aRdlLFOMIqTWwWIQvTOyZNm8VAvGVMroFUOEdHR1RPQ1VBUzJVWU5FUENGOU01MVpTNy4u<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=z_NbDvQft0aRdlLFOMIqTWwWIQvTOyZNm8VAvGVMroFUOEdHR1RPQ1VBUzJVWU5FUENGOU01MVpTNy4u>

Read more about the P at tch project at melbourne.sciencegallery.com/seasons/disposable/program/ptch<https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/seasons/disposable/program/ptch>

Cheers,
Ellie

Ellie Michaelides | Learning and Engagement Coordinator
Science Gallery Melbourne

The University of Melbourne, 32 Lincoln Square North, Level 2, Carlton, 3053
T: +61 3 8344 6106  M: +61 404 809 789  E: ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ellie.michaelides at unimelb.edu.au>
facebook.com/scigallerymel |  twitter.com/scigallerymel  |  melbourne.sciencegallery.com

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D31D8F.E823DE70]

CRICOS: 00116K

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and notify us by return email.