[ASC-list] Job - NSW (or Vic): head of partnerships

Kylie Walker kylie.walker at sta.org.au
Tue Jul 16 05:11:37 UTC 2019

Hi folk,

As the peak body for science we are small in staff, mighty in impact, and
ambitious in plans for the next couple of years…  and we’re looking for a
new part-time head of partnerships to work with me and the other managers
to help us achieve our big goals and connect and empower even more people
working in Australian STEM.

This role will be fairly independent and based preferably in Sydney (but
we’ll consider Melbourne), working closely with the rest of the team, most
of whom are in our Canberra office.

It’s new, and we need somebody with runs on the board who can teach us and
bring some good ideas and networks. We also need somebody who’s as
passionate about Australian science and technology as we are.

Details are here.
https://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/come-and-work-for-sta-as-the-new-head-of-partnerships/

Cheers,

Kylie

*Kylie Walker*

*CEO    *Science & Technology Australia

*Chair  *Australian National Commission for UNESCO

T: 02 6257 2891|  M: 0405 229 152 | E: kylie.walker at sta.org.au
PO Box 259, Canberra City ACT 2601

*Website * <http://scienceandtechnologyaustralia.org.au/>*| **Twitter*
<http://twitter.com/ScienceAU>* | **Facebook*
<http://www.facebook.com/scienceAU>* | **YouTube*
<https://www.youtube.com/user/scienceandtechau>

*We work flexibly at Science & Technology Australia.  If you receive an
email from me outside normal business, I am sending it at that time as it
suits me.  I’m not expecting you to read or reply until your normal
business hours.*