[ASC-list] ASC-VIC Pre-National Science Week Mixer - 7th August

Lynette Plenderleith lynette.plenderleith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:03:53 UTC 2019

The annual *Australian Science Communicators Pre-National Science Week
Mixer* is back for 2019 and you’re invited!

Come and spruik your event, celebrate National Science Week and catch up
with other scientists and science communicators. Nibbles and one free drink
provided. We will have an open mic for 1 minute for each event and if you
would like even more publicity and have a door prize to give away, please
let us know!

>From 7pm, Wednesday 7th August 2019, The Sporting Globe, Richmond.

Free event, but registration essential: https://www.trybooking.com/BEJDW (link
below).

Please feel free to contact me if I can offer any assistance and I hope to
see you there!

Best wishes,

Lynette

President, ASC-VIC