[ASC-list] recent articles or resources about presentation skills and strategies for conference, meeting, speaking presentations

Ian Muchamore ian at imthinking.com.au
Thu Mar 21 23:21:57 UTC 2019

Hi folks

I am looking for recent articles or resources about presentation skills and strategies for conference, meeting, speaking presentations.

These would posted online next week for a Health Communication masters unit I am currently teaching.

I know there are lots of engaged people Sci Comm people who may be more aware than I am these days

Great ideas appreciated and acknowledged.

Cheers

Ian Muchamore