[ASC-list] ASC SEQ AGM on May 22: Meet your local committee and have your say

Tara Roberson tara.maree.roberson at gmail.com
Wed May 1 03:19:02 UTC 2019

ASC SEQ INVITE YOU TO OUR 2019 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING- When: Wednesday, May
22 at 6pm- Where: Ship Inn, Southbank QLD
- RSVP or nominate your proxy at tara.maree.roberson at gmail.com

ASC South-east Queensland's AGM will be held at the
<http://www.theshipinn.com.au>Ship Inn (Southbank, Brisbane QLD) on
Wednesday, May 22 at 6.00pm.

All are welcome. It will be a casual and social affair, so whether you're
keen to be involved on the committee or just find out what has been and
will be happening with ASC, come along and take part.

RSVP by emailing tara.maree.roberson at gmail.com. Alternately, if you can't
attend in person, you can nominate your proxy by email.

PS. Want to meet other people who are passionate about scicomm? We will be
revitalising our regular MeetUp program soon. Keep an eye on your email for
updates!

Looking forward to seeing you on May 22.

Best,
Tara Roberson
SEQ branch President, Australian Science Communicators