[ASC-list] Fwd: Earth and Environmental education - position advertised, closes Sunday 27/10

Jay Ridgewell jay at ridgewell.id.au
Fri Nov 1 06:13:30 UTC 2019

Earth and Environmental education - position advertised, EXTENDED closes
Sunday 10/11

The Research School of Earth Sciences at The Australian National University
are advertising for a meriSTEM project officer.
The role will involve coordinating the creation of senior secondary
learning resources aligned to the Australian Curriculum: Earth and
Environmental Science. The officer will work across the research school,
with Australian teachers and with the meriSTEM team in Research School of
Physics to create quality resources to add to the meriSTEM program (
meristem.anu.edu.au).
The position is listed on the ANU Jobs website -
http://jobs.anu.edu.au/cw/en/job/533413/meristem-project-officer
Position is not in our department, but I am happy to answer any questions -
my mobile 0412 767 212.

Cheers
Jay

Jay Ridgewell (she/her)
meriSTEM Project Coordinator
jay.ridgewell at anu.edu.au

meriSTEM : modular educational resources in STEM
http://meristem.anu.edu.au/
(02) 6125 7011