[ASC-list] Conference working bee (Canberra)

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 23:21:56 UTC 2019

Hi Canberra folk

We’re having a working bee on the next two Sunday afternoons to load stuff
onto the Conference website.

If you can along with a laptop and help that would be fantastic (and could
help you earn a free ticket to the conference!)

I’ll even bake a chocolate cake...

2 PM - 4PM on Sunday 3rd and Sunday 10th November. Address: Nuclear
physics, ANU, 57 Garran Rd, Acton ACT 2601.

As the door is locked call me on 0414945577 when you get there.

It could take less than 2 hours if we get a good group along!

Please let us know if you can make it
Phil
ASC National Vice-President
--