[ASC-list] Conference working bee (Canberra)

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 01:49:15 UTC 2019

Hi All

This weekend’s working bee has been moved to Saturday 2 pm . Hope you can
join us . If you can please rsvp so we can have your website editor account
set up in advance.

2 PM - 4PM on Sunday 3rd and Sunday 10th November. Address: Nuclear
physics, ANU, 57 Garran Rd, Acton ACT 2601.

As the door is locked call me on 0414945577 when you get there.

It could take less than 2 hours if we get a good group along
Phil

E: phildooley at gmail.com
P: +61 414 94 55 77