[ASC-list] Vacant position on the National Executive - Secretary

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Tue Nov 12 23:02:38 UTC 2019

Hello all,

In our upcoming AGM (don't forget to send your RSVPs for attending in person or via teleconference to secretary at asc.asn.au<mailto:secretary at asc.asn.au>) we will be seeking someone to fill the role of Secretary on the National Executive.

This role involves co-ordinating the National Council and executive meeting schedule, minute taking and preparations around the AGM, as well as provide overall input to the National Executive.

If you are interested in nominating, and would like to know more please drop me an email off list to discuss further - lisa.bailey at unisa.edu.au<mailto:lisa.bailey at unisa.edu.au>

AGM details by way of reminder:

When: Tuesday 26 November, 17.30 AEDT

Where: Board Room, National Computational Infrastructure (NCI), 143 Ward Road, ACTON, Canberra

There will be the chance to join the AGM in person in Canberra or via teleconference (using 'Zoom'), details of which will be circulated to all RSVPs in advance of the meeting.

RSVP: secretary at asc.asn.au

Best wishes
Lisa