[ASC-list] AGM - thanks for all those who attended and sent proxies

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Wed Nov 27 06:49:26 UTC 2019

Hi ASCers,

A big Thank You to all who attended in person and online, and those who sent in proxies for our Annual General Meeting last night (and thanks to the National Computational Infrastructure building for hosting us with some proper videoconferencing capacity).

Minutes will be circulated in due course but I thought I’d give an quick update on the incomings/outgoings:

Updates to the executive:

Incoming:
Phil Dooley was appointed Secretary.
Lynette Plenderleith was appointed Vice President.

Continuing;
I will stay on as President for 2020.
Aiden Muirhead will continue as Treasurer

Tabled at the AGM was a proposed meeting schedule for 2020<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BdYRQzCGLOhIwJGt4pdaLfD5z6MXdsC2/view?usp=sharing>, and a Draft How to run an ASC Branch guide<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qa8OMyQHOMQuq9078pr7hGFMiTm6qxdM/view?usp=sharing> with info on accessing capitation, promotion channels and more.

Looking forward to working more closely with you all in 2020,

Best wishes
Lisa Bailey