[ASC-list] ASC-WA AGM 2019

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 04:04:09 UTC 2019

Our Annual General Meeting will be held at 6pm on Thursday 14th November
2019 this year, at The Garden Leederville (742 Newcastle St, Leederville WA
6007). There will be food!

Please email ASC WA <asc.events.wa at gmail.com> if you would like to:

   - Nominate for a committee position
   - Contribute ideas for events next year
   - Have any points for general discussion you would like to raise

Committee member positions are president, treasurer, secretary, student
representative, National Committee representative, and general committee
member.

Current committee members are:

   - Miriam Sullivan (President)
   - Cass Rowles (Treasurer)
   - Sharnii Austin (Secretary)
   - Tammy Pinkerton (Social Media)
   - Teresa Belcher (General Committee & WA Rep)
   - Heather Bray (General Committee)

You must be a paid member in order to vote, but everyone is welcome to come
and catch up and contribute ideas. If you are a paid member and can’t
attend, please email us or give a friend your proxy vote so that we can
meet quorum!

Download your proxy vote forms; word doc
<http://www.asc.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Appointment-of-Proxy.doc>
 or PDF
<http://www.asc.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Appointment-of-Proxy.pdf>.
Fill them in and either send them with a member to vote on your behalf or
email to a member of the committee (asc.events.wa at gmail.com) who will vote
on your behalf.

Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/536094677148804/> for any
discussions you’d like to have pre-meeting.

Post on ASC website: http://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2019/10/17/asc-wa-agm-2019/

Regards,
Cass Rowles
Treasurer