[ASC-list] Remember The Wild is hiring a website manager!

Ellie Michaelides ellie.michaelides at rememberthewild.org.au
Wed Sep 4 04:05:06 UTC 2019

Hi ASCers,

Remember The Wild is hiring a part time website manager! Applications due
20 September. See all details below.

Cheers,
Ellie

*Position description – Website Manager (0.2 FTE)*

*About the role *
Remember The Wild are looking for a talented IT professional to join our
team of nature-lovers and help us design and manage our online platforms.
We’ve got big plans for the future and need the assistance of a skilled IT
guru to help us bring our vision to life. This is a great opportunity for
an experienced and creative professional seeking to contribute to a
charity, or an individual early in their career looking to build industry
experience.

*Our mission *
Remember The Wild is Australia’s first nature connection charity. We aim to
improve the health of both society and the environment by facilitating
stronger connections to nature for communities and individuals around
Australia.

*Key selection criteria:*

   - A good understanding of user experience design
   - Strong capabilities in Wordpress back-end editing
   - Proficiency in HTML, XHTML, PHP and CSS design
   - A great understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
   - The ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
   - Strong attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
   - Excellent content creation and writing skills
   - Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask
   - The ability to follow instructions and bring to life the visions of a
   broader team of creatives.

*Position responsibilities:*

   - Design and build appealing, user-friendly websites
   - Update HTML, CSS and JavaScript regularly
   - Maintain and update website content, including SEO
   - Respond to and troubleshoot website issues
   - Identify and respond to website security breaches
   - Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate
   security measures.

Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing the key selection
criteria to chris.mccormack at rememberthewild.org.au by 20/09/2019.

For any questions about the role, please contact Chris at
chris.mccormack at rememberthewild.org.au

––––

Ellie Michaelides

Communications and Engagement Manager

[image: http://i68.tinypic.com/359h5pu.jpg]
<http://www.rememberthewild.org.au/>

Mobile: +61 404 809 789

Suite 6, 43 James Street, Northcote VIC 3070 AU

rememberthewild.org.au

[image: http://i66.tinypic.com/wsjqlv.png]
<https://www.instagram.com/rememberthewild/>    [image:
http://i68.tinypic.com/wcb6ko.png]
<https://www.facebook.com/RememberTheWild/>    [image:
http://i66.tinypic.com/2zylzsi.png] <https://twitter.com/RTW_Aus>    [image:
Inline image 1] <https://vimeo.com/rememberthewildaus>

I acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
as the traditional custodians of this land and pay my respects to their
Elders past and present