[ASC-list] JOB: Programs Coordinator at MOD. in Adelaide

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Tue Sep 10 03:40:16 UTC 2019

JOB VACANCY. We're hiring a Programs Coordinator at MOD. in Adelaide. Looking for someone interested in putting together public and education programs linked to our exhibitions and audiences, using a variety of innovative approaches. Will suit someone who likes to think strategically about event curation and work with others to optimise event delivery.

Applications close Tuesday 24 September

Read more at https://mod.org.au/2019/09/09/a-new-programs-coordinator-role-to-delight-and-inspire/

Dr Lisa Bailey  – Senior Exhibitions Manager

08 8302 0958 | +61 427 490 088

MOD.
Level 2, University of South Australia Cancer Research Institute
Building HB, North Terrace
Adelaide SA 5000 | mod.org.au
<http://www.unisa.edu.au/>
Internal Post Code (IPC) CWE-21
CRICOS Provider code: 00121B

UniSA respects the Kaurna, Boandik and Barngarla peoples’ spiritual relationship with their country.

[/Users/alfordkj/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_519586541]