[ASC-list] Research Impact Survey

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Wed Sep 18 00:27:50 UTC 2019

Research Impact Survey  - how does research impact you?<https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eRTi7yo7xmyOlsF>
The Centre for Social Impact at UNSW is exploring what research people perceive as impacting them and why. We are considering a session about this for next year's ASC conference, which we could focus on how science communicators describe and experience research impact, if ASC members participate in the survey!

The survey is at: CSI.edu.au/science<https://unsw.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eRTi7yo7xmyOlsF> - please also share this with your networks. You can contribute anonymously, but if you'd like to opt into your responses being analysed as part of a cohort of science communicators, please mention ASC in the final question of the survey asking if there's anything else you'd like to add.
--
Dr Lisa Bailey
President