[ASC-list] PCST2020 in Aberdeen - ONLY 19 days to put in a proposal by October 12

Jennifer Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Mon Sep 23 18:49:47 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

The absolute deadline for proposals<https://pcst.co/conferences/proposals> is October 12. There will be NO extensions on this date as we are expecting a wealth of submissions to the Aberdeen PCST2020 program.

Remember, to check out the guidelines for proposals<https://conference.pcst.co/guidelines> and to make sure your proposal meets one of the themes: Time, Technology and Transformation.

There are six different formats<https://conference.pcst.co/formats> for parallel sessions. There will be less competition for insight talks and visual presentations, so why not put in a proposal for these formats. We’ll be making sure all parallel sessions are as interactive and relevant as possible.

We have just announced the wonderful line up of plenary speakers<https://www.abdn.ac.uk/events/conferences/pcst/keynote-speakers-1048.php> for PCST2020, and more news will be happening soon.

Hope to see you in Aberdeen next year.

Jenni Metcalfe
Chair, PCST2020 Program Committee

Director, Econnect Communication Pty Ltd
www.econnect.com.au<http://www.econnect.com.au>

Phone: +61 (0)408 551 866
jenni at econnect.com.au<mailto:jenni at econnect.com.au>
PO Box 3734