[ASC-list] Online astronomy (black holes) talk 7:30pm AWST Wednesday 15th April

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:59:48 UTC 2020

Twinkle twinkle baby black holes!

Distant baby black holes in the centres of galaxies are twinkling ever so
slightly, but no-one knows why. ICRAR-Curtin University's Kat Ross will
take you through her PhD work, figuring out what these twinkling black
holes in the centres of distant galaxies look like, what could possibly be
causing them to twinkle and what that means for our little own rocky planet.

Livestream Wed 15 April, 7:30pm AWST

Tag us in your questions on social media or ask them on the live chat later.
 https://www.youtube.com/icrar

Cheers,

Cass Rowles

(can't send from my work email as that one isn't recognised on this list)