[ASC-list] ASC National Committee meeting tomorrow

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Wed Apr 15 06:27:27 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We have an ASC National committee get-together tomorrow, and we are going to trial a couple of meetings where we open this up to any ASC members interested in dropping in:

Thursday, 16 April
3pm-4pm (Brisbane time)

This meeting is open to all ASC members. If you know someone who is interested in Zooming in, please get them to email me at michelle at econnect.com.au<mailto:michelle at econnect.com.au> and I will add them to the meeting.

Zoom details

https://zoom.us/j/561681859?pwd=U1FtQXc0ckNmbEJxRHdkNXhBOTdudz09

Meeting ID: 561 681 859
Password: JustASC

Agenda

  1.  Review feedback from ASC2020 (decisions on ASC2021 will not be made for at least a few more months)
  2.  Grants available for Branch activities
  3.  Exciting state updates/information to share

Thanks
Lisa