[ASC-list] Canberra-based job

Toss Gascoigne director at tossgascoigne.com.au
Tue Aug 4 01:20:18 UTC 2020

Here’s a job for a science communicator:

The RangerAssist Volunteer Coordinator is a new position which will liaise with PCS staff to determine opportunities where a bit of extra help from our volunteer team could make all the difference. This position will work with staff from across the agency to plan, prepare and lead activities where volunteers from the RangerAssist stream of ParkCare can lend a hand to get the jobs done

https://www.jobs.act.gov.au/jobs/environment-and-planning/temporary/48236 <https://www.jobs.act.gov.au/jobs/environment-and-planning/temporary/48236>
If you have any questions at all about the role, don't hesitate to reach out and give me a call!

Applications close 14th August and please feel free to share this email with anyone who might be interested in applying.

Alison.

Alison McLeod - Volunteer Programs Manager

Phone 02 6205 7384 - Mobile 0481 914 508 - Email alison.mcleod at act.gov.au <mailto:philip.selmes at act.gov.au>
Community and Visitor Programs;  Parks and Conservation Service
Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate
GPO Box 158 Canberra ACT 2601 Location: 500 Cotter Road, Weston Creek ACT 2611

************
Toss Gascoigne and Associates
56 Vasey Cres
CAMPBELL ACT 2612

Visiting Fellow, College of Science, Australian National University

P. 02 6249 7400
M. 0408 704 442
E. director at tossgascoigne.com.au
W. tossgascoigne.com.au