[ASC-list] Science communicator position

Cham, Tsuey (IM&T, Dutton Park) Tsuey.Cham at csiro.au
Wed Dec 23 05:11:29 UTC 2020

Hi All,

The Australian Research Data Commons is looking for a Senior Science Communicator. Here is the PD<https://ardc.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/20201217_Science-communicator-pd.pdf> and to start your application click here<https://www.seek.com.au/job/51165451>.

Please contact me if  you have any questions.

Cheers
Tsuey

Tsuey Cham
Communication and Engagement Manager | Australian Research Data Commons
IM&T
CSIRO
E Tsuey.cham at csiro.au T +61 7 3833 5735 M 0476 853 416
CSIRO Ecosciences Precinct, 41 Boggo Road, Dutton Park, QLD 4102
www.csiro.au

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands that we live and work on across Australia and pays its respect to Elders past and present.

PLEASE NOTE