[ASC-list] SciCom Trivia: World's greatest science communication quiz show with (smallish) prizes, Sunday 16 Feb 6.30pm Melbourne

Jennifer Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Mon Feb 10 01:49:39 UTC 2020

When: 6.30pm Sunday February 16
Where: Dooley's Irish Bar<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=dooleys+irish+bar&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>, 2077 Dandenong Rd, Clayton

Join your colleagues at the opening night of ASC2020 Conference and reminisce about Australian science communication events and people - great and small. Celebrate ASC’s 25-year history as an organisation. Dig even further back into our Indigenous and colonial past.

Who have been our famous science communicators? When did it all start? What science communication events have shaped our country today?

Come along and form a team of 4-6 people. Give your team a name and test your knowledge of Australia's dark science communication past.

Ticketed event. Conference delegates free; public $25

MUST RSVP by 12 February
Free for delegates – RSVPs essential, $25 for public.<https://asc2020-register-for-all-addons.paperform.co/>

Jenni Metcalfe (PhD)
Director, Econnect Communication