[ASC-list] ASC-WA events coming up

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 03:44:51 UTC 2020

*Sunday 16th February 730pm - The Second Body*
Join us for a social catch-up and discussion of the Fringe Festival
performance 'The Second Body'. This theatrical show uses music and
storytelling to explore our relationship with climate change. We will meet
at the entrance to the Pleasure Gardens at 7:30pm for the 7:50pm show.
Tickets are $20 and available at the Fringe Festival website -
https://fringeworld.com.au/whats_on/the-second-body-work-in-progress-fw2020

*Saturday 29th February - Astrofest *
Although not an ASC event, it's good to know what's on and leap into
Astrofest this year. https://www.facebook.com/events/626674331165677/

*Save the date - Communicate to Inspire 13th July 2020*
The 2020 Comm2Inspire Symposium will be held on Monday 13th of July in
Perth. If you are interested in running a workshop or giving a
presentation, please let us know by emailing us at asc.events.wa at gmail.com.

We have a WA events mailing list that you can sign up for here:
https://www.facebook.com/AuSciCommWA/app/100265896690345/

Cheers,
Cass