[ASC-list] WA event (livestream available) Friday 24th July

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:23:46 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Do you communicate science to the community? Stakeholders? Policy makers?
The media?

This is your reminder that the sixth annual Communicate to Inspire takes
place Friday 24th July, and will focus on practical skills-based workshops
and the latest research in the discipline.

There is a livestream ticket option available for all the sessions in Room
1. You can check out the programme at our Facebook event (
https://www.facebook.com/events/860168764445846/) and book tickets through
TryBooking (https://www.trybooking.com/BKGGU).

Our keynote address is by Mandy Bamford on Science Communication in Boorna
Waanginy (The Trees Speak) at Perth Festival. The rest of the conference
will have two strands of workshops running concurrently so you can choose a
session most relevant to you.

See you online June 24th!

Cheers,
Cass Rowles