[ASC-list] ASC Q&A Webinar - Joan Leach Friday 24 July

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 01:23:48 UTC 2020

Join us for the next event in our members Q&A series where we will be joined by Joan Leach, Director Director of the Australian National Centre for Public Awareness of Science at the ANU (colloquially known as ‘CPAS’) since January 2016.

CPAS’s research and teaching interests are varied and interdisciplinary- covering science communication, public engagement, policy, knowledge brokering, risk, and ethics. We’ll explore how CPAS is responding to the challenges and opportunities this year has thrown at us, what sci-com research we should be paying attention to and how sci-com teaching at CPAS has translated to online delivery.

Friday 24 July

4pm AEST (BYO knock off drinks!)

via Zoom webinar

Register now via this link<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_nq1D5RqyQqKNXYINUCHpEA>

This event is free for all current ASC members – to join or check your membership status visit http://www.asc.asn.au/join/

Dr Lisa Bailey  – Senior Exhibitions Manager

08 8302 0958 | +61 427 490 088

MOD.
Level 2, University of South Australia Cancer Research Institute
Building HB, North Terrace
Adelaide SA 5000 | mod.org.au
<http://www.unisa.edu.au/>
Internal Post Code (IPC) CWE-21
CRICOS Provider code: 00121B

UniSA respects the Kaurna, Boandik and Barngarla peoples’ spiritual relationship with their country.
[Email Sig 600x178Artboard 1 (002)]<https://mod.org.au/exhibitions/life-interrupted/>