[ASC-list] Survey participants wanted!

Hannah Feldman feldman.hannah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 01:02:21 UTC 2020

Call for survey participants!

Hi folks,

As part of my PhD, I'm seeking to understand factors that influence School Strike 4 Climate <https://www.schoolstrike4climate.com/> participation. Why do young people attend? Why don't they attend? Is it really just to get a day off school? Or does participating form part of an environmental identity?

Please pass this survey link <https://anu.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_badalrNHrKbqnFX> on to any young person you know that:
Is at least 16 years of age;
Lives in Australia;
Has not yet participated in a federal election.
The survey takes about 10 minutes to complete, and participants will contribute greatly to our understanding of how Generation Z engage with climate change and politics.

Alternatively, please feel free to distribute this survey among your networks, either directly or on social media.

Direct survey link: https://anu.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_badalrNHrKbqnFX <https://anu.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_badalrNHrKbqnFX>

Best,

Hannah

Hannah Feldman
Sessional academic / PhD researcher
Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science <http://cpas.anu.edu.au/>
Australian National University
L1 Bld 42A, Linnaeus Way, Acton ACT 2601
p. +61 (0) 438 901 714