[ASC-list] WA Event: Communicate to Inspire - Fri 24 July

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:41:25 UTC 2020

Do you communicate science to the community? Stakeholders? Policy makers?
The media?

Brought to you by Australian Science Communicators WA, the sixth annual
Communicate to Inspire will focus on practical skills-based workshops and
the latest research in the discipline.

Our keynote address is by Mandy Bamford on Science Communication in Boorna
Waaginy (The Trees Speak) at Perth Festival. The rest of the conference
will have two strands of workshops running concurrently so you can choose
the session most relevant to you.

Snacks & lunch are provided, finishing up with a sundowner.

When: Friday 24th July 2020, all day
Where: Curtin University
How much: $45 ASC members / $80 non-members
Booking: https://www.trybooking.com/BKGGU

If you're interested in attending virtually, please let me know so we can
investigate the viability of livestreaming and release online-only tickets.

Cheers,
Cass Rowles
ASC-WA Treasurer