[ASC-list] Part time Communications & Engagement Officer job
elliebm99 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:14:23 UTC 2020
Remember The Wild is looking for a part time Communications and Engagement
Officer! PD is below, applications close 20 July. Contact
chris.mccormack at rememberthewild.org.au if you have any questions.
*Communications and Engagement Officer (0.2 FTE) at Remember The Wild*
*About the role*
Remember The Wild <https://www.rememberthewild.org.au> are looking for a
talented communications/marketing professional to join our team
of nature-lovers and help us design and implement campaigns and events.
We’ve got big plans for the future and need the assistance of a skilled
communicator or marketer to help us bring our vision to life.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and creative professional
seeking to contribute to a charity, or an individual early in their career
looking to build industry experience.
Remember The Wild is Australia’s first nature connection charity. We aim to
improve the health of both society and the environment by facilitating
stronger connections to nature for communities and individuals around
- Managing engagement, communications and marketing tasks across the
- Preparing communication and engagement plans for diverse internal and
- Creating and editing a range of written content, including media
releases, web-based content, and marketing copy
- Providing communications and PR advice and support throughout the
organisation and to clients
- Liaising with the media
- Maintaining brand awareness and working with graphic designers to
develop marketing assets
- Planning, managing and producing large scale public events
*Key selection criteria*
1. 2-3 years of work experience in communications, engagement, PR or
2. Bachelor degree in either science, environmental science, science
communication, communications, marketing or a related field
3. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability
to target communications for a variety of audiences
4. Experience producing media releases, web-based content, and
communications and engagement strategies
5. Experience managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders
6. Experience with media and PR
7. Experience planning, managing and executing public events
8. A high level of self-motivation and ability to work effectively under
limited supervision or independently as well as contribute to the team.
9. Excellent time management and organisational skills
10. Passion for nature connection and environmental conservation
Please submit your CV and cover letter addressing the key selection
chris.mccormack at rememberthewild.org.au by 20/07/2020.
For any questions about the role, please contact Chris at
chris.mccormack at rememberthewild.org.au.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ASC-list