[ASC-list] ASC Online Hang Out

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Wed Mar 25 22:53:53 UTC 2020

Hello ASC-ers

It’s a very strange time we find ourselves in.  I hope that you are all doing ok, and managing the enormous adjustments we find ourselves facing.  I’d like everyone to know that ASC is here, if you need us.  At a time when we’re being reminded constantly to be physically distant, connecting online through all the various communities in our lives becomes more important.  If anyone wants to drop in I’ve set up a couple of ASC Hang Outs on zoom at lunchtime this Friday<https://unisa.zoom.us/j/995049362> or next Thursday night<https://unisa.zoom.us/j/897324163> , to just touch base with other ASC’ers going through the extraordinary situation.

ASC Hang Out:
Friday 27 March 1pm AEST https://unisa.zoom.us/j/897324163
Thursday 2 April  7.30pm AEST https://unisa.zoom.us/j/897324163

Although we may be limited in the in-person events and activities we can do at the moment, we encourage people to find ways to stay connected with their local members.  At the recent conference I mentioned that there would be additional funding of $300 for states and territories to hold activities in the months following the conference, the offer is still open and we’ll of course extend that out given the circumstances.  If you did attend the conference, and find yourself with a few moments to spare in the next week, the delegate feedback survey is still awaiting responses<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FYJSYNB> and we’d love to hear from you.

Stay safe (and keep washing those hands)

Lisa