[ASC-list] #PintAUOnline

Tom Carruthers tom.carruthers at pintofscience.com.au
Fri May 8 00:08:17 UTC 2020

Dear ASCers,

We have no doubt that the past few weeks have been difficult, but we hope
this message finds you and your loved ones well.

Like many events around the world, Pint of Science Australia made the call
earlier this year to cancel our festival in support of social distancing.
We wanted to still bring science to your local – local house of course! BYO
beverages, atmosphere and internet connection – pants optional (proof not
required)!

We give you...
[image: image.png] <http://image.png>

#PintAUOnline is a series of online events spanning the 11-13 of May 2020
during the day and at night. Have a look at what's on offer and get
involved in one or all of them by listening, watching, reading, asking and
solving!

You can find out about all the activity at pintofscience.com.au/online

See you next week,
Tom & Jirana