[ASC-list] ASC-WA AGM & Quiz Night - 1st December 2020

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 06:29:36 UTC 2020

Our Annual General Meeting will be held at 6pm on Tuesday 1st December
2020 this
year, at The Shoe Bar <https://theshoebar.com.au/> in Yagan Square (in the
back room called the Baby Shoe). This year, the AGM will quickly be
followed by our annual *QUIZ NIGHT starting at 7pm* (with some quiz
questions relevant to the very AGM I know you want to avoid).

Please email ASC WA <asc.events.wa at gmail.com> if you would like to:

   - Nominate for a committee position
   - Contribute ideas for events next year
   - Have any points for general discussion you would like to raise

Committee member positions are president, treasurer, secretary, student
representative, National Committee representative, and general committee
member.

Current committee members are:

   - Miriam Sullivan (President)
   - Cass Rowles (Treasurer)
   - Sharnii Austin (Secretary)
   - Tammy Pinkerton (Student rep)
   - Heather Bray (General Committee & WA rep)
   - Teresa Belcher (General Committee)
   - Laura Skates (General Committee)
   - Rocky McGellin (General Committee)

You must be a paid member in order to vote, but everyone is welcome to come
and catch up and contribute ideas. If you are a paid member and can’t
attend, please email us or give a friend your proxy vote so that we can
meet quorum!

Download your proxy vote forms; word doc
<http://www.asc.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Appointment-of-Proxy.doc>
 or PDF
<http://www.asc.asn.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Appointment-of-Proxy.pdf>.
Fill them in and either send them with a member to vote on your behalf or
email to a member of the committee (asc.events.wa at gmail.com) who will vote
on your behalf.

Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/852550998824779> for any
discussions you’d like to have pre-meeting.

Post on ASC website: https://www.asc.asn.au/blog/2020/11/11/asc-wa-agm-2020/

Regards,
Cass Rowles
Treasurer