[ASC-list] Training in science writing, editing and data

Julie Irish j.irish at live.com.au
Wed Nov 11 22:57:18 UTC 2020

Biotext training courses are coming up soon!

Fundamentals of data literacy and visualisation
Learn how to select, understand and present data.
Next course: live online, 25 and 26 November 2020, 10:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:00. Register on Humanitix<https://events.humanitix.com/organisers/5f68299be246f1000c0814fa>.

Successful science writing and editing
Learn how to make complex information easy to read and understand, and how to use editing skills to improve your own and other people’s work.
Next course: live online, 2 and 3 December 2020, 10:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 15:00. Register on Humanitix<https://events.humanitix.com/organisers/5f68299be246f1000c0814fa>.

At Biotext, we are writers, editors and designers, and we only run training courses in these areas. That means our courses grow out of our practical expertise, and we pass on advice and knowledge that we know is useful. See more about us at www.biotext.com.au<http://www.biotext.com.au>.

Dr Julie Irish
Ph: 0431 934 728