[ASC-list] Important AGM Update - please note date change

Lisa Bailey Lisa.Bailey at unisa.edu.au
Mon Nov 23 01:11:09 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Please note a new date change for our upcoming AGM - this will now be held online via Zoom on Thursday 10 December 2020.

We will start the meeting with a special guest speaker - Corey Tutt, founder of Deadly Science.

The AGM is open to all current financial members and is an opportunity for members to hear about the year's events at the national level, and also to have their say about what should happen in the year to come.

Please RSVP at https://forms.gle/xQq2aWuKzcvkW57W7<https://forms.gle/xQq2aWuKzcvkW57W7?fbclid=IwAR3aoK6ua3X0lmDdhwwmYKS32yZ-yIzvNioqqRSEYzuRfUghcb7atKsNBTo>

Thank you
Lisa