[ASC-list] Canberra events: call for content producers and volunteers

Claire Harris claire at innovatecommunicate.com
Wed Oct 14 20:53:23 UTC 2020

Hi ASCers,
I'm running some events in Dickson, Canberra in November and December.

As I finalise all the details and roll out the promo, I'd like to work with
a couple of communicators/event keen beans who can help with:

   1. creating content in advance for social media, media and the website
   2. creating video content, ideally in the Brivvio app with your
   phone/ipad, prior to the events and during each event and posting to
   Facebook / other platforms in quick time
   3. general volunteering - event planning, operations and helping out
   (and having fun) on the days.

Please check out more info about the events below and here
http://bit.ly/ChangemakerHubDickson.

If this sounds like something up your alley, please fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/dTq3kNPoJRcDrFrj7, go to the Content Producer or
Volunteer section. Or get in touch.

Thanks and I look forward to connecting with you. I'll be looking to get
you up to speed in the next week.

Best regards,
Claire

The Changemaker Career and Craft Hub will support four events/activations
in the ‘Dickson Village’ area, outside the Dickson library. Key aims? To
provide interesting and motivational events for adults and children. Adults
(and older kids) may consider how they might like to be part of 'change';
either through starting a business, their next job or volunteering.
The events will also encourage people to 'hang out for a while' (in the
Craft and Catch-up zone).

Workshop facilitators and speakers will explore themes including: the
future of work, leadership and community; how to be a changemaker;
innovation; how we all can participate in sustainability; social good and
charity; Dickson’s diversity and culture.

Claire Harris
Business founder & marketing-communication consultant | Cowork Coplay
<http://www.coworkcoplay.space> founder | Writer

In Canberra? Check out the up-coming Changemaker Career and Craft Hub
<https://www.innovatecommunicate.com/changemaker-hub-dickson/>, Dickson
(Nov-Dec)

W: innovatecommunicate.com <http://www.innovatecommunicate.com> Helping
scientists and innovators connect with their customers and clients to
achieve impact
LinkedIn <https://au.linkedin.com/in/claireharrisoz>
Twitter: Claireharrisoz <https://twitter.com/claireharrisoz>
Canberra, Australia