[ASC-list] Asthma Australia are recruiting

Lynette Plenderleith lynette.plenderleith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 01:26:32 UTC 2021

>From Jess Tyler, Health Projects and Partnerships Coordinator, Asthma
Australia:

We are seeking to fill new temporary, part time roles in the Research,
Information and Evaluation team - Health Promotion Content
Writer and Health Information Curator! These roles will ensure we have
access to quality and relevant information and our communications to all
audiences contain high quality, accurate and relevant content. Victoria or
Queensland. Part Time 6 months, with the opportunity to extend.

Also: AirSmart Project Officer
We are getting ready to design, develop, deliver and evaluate a pilot
AirSmart campaign, incorporating a public health awareness campaign and the
development of a digital air quality app. AirSmart aims to educate and
empower people with the information, tools and strategies they need to
minimize or avoid exposure to unhealthy air and by doing so, reduce the
substantial health impact. We need a project manager to come on board and
hit the ground running to help accelerate our progress.

https://asthma.org.au/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/