[ASC-list] SE Qld Branch Tuesday Telltales online

Melina Gillespie melina.gill24 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 05:17:02 UTC 2021

Greetings ASC members

For those of you who missed the SE Qld Branch Tuesday Telltales event this
week, we now have the recorded event online, via our YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/cFz-nabR-M8.

In our second conversation, Jenni Metcalfe (Director, Econnect
Communication) interviewed our former SE Qld Branch President, Tara
Roberson. Tara spoke about how she got into science communication, the
challenges of communicating in the complex realm of quantum physics,
whether science hype can be used for good, and embracing queering science
communication.

Feel free to share the link with any of your interested contacts.
We also have the first Tuesday Telltales event available to view via our
Facebook page: https://fb.watch/4Tw1SfpRQE/, in case you didn't catch it
last year.

We hope to "see" you at our next event!

Kind regards
Melina Gillespie
President, ASC South East Queensland Branch
https://www.asc.asn.au/state-and-national/queensland

<http://doi.org/10.22459/CS.2020>