[ASC-list] Casual job opportunity: Science Gallery Mediators

Claire Farrugia claire.a.farrugia at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:02:56 UTC 2021

Call out for STEM/STEAM/Scicom students / grads looking for casual work and
the opportunity to be part of the launch of a new space for young people
where science and art collide. Science Gallery Melbourne is currently
recruiting for casual Mediators
<https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/mediators> for our inaugural
exhibition MENTAL in our new building on the corner of Swanston and Grattan
St within the innovation precinct Melbourne Connect.

Mediators are passionate about science, art, technology or the bits in
between and connect our audience to ideas, artworks and research within our
exhibitions and public programs.

Please share far and wide to your networks - applications close this Friday
April 30.

Follow the link for more info and how to apply.
https://melbourne.sciencegallery.com/jobs