[ASC-list] ASC SE Qld meeting - Wine and Wisdom - Thursday, 29 April 2021, 5.30pm at Ship Inn - final reminder

Jennifer Metcalfe jenni at econnect.com.au
Wed Apr 28 07:21:11 UTC 2021

Greetings ASC SE Qld members and friends,

Thanks to everyone who has RSVPed for our Wine and Wisdom event tomorrow

If you are planning to attend and haven’t responded, please send Michelle (email below) an RSVP tomorrow morning. We can adjust the booking to include a few more.

We are reading a book chapter on the history of science communication in Australia, written by Toss Gascoigne and Jenni Metcalfe.

Both authors will be at the event!

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

All the best, Michelle.

Dr Michelle Riedlinger, FHEA | michelle.riedlinger at qut.edu.au<mailto:michelle.riedlinger at qut.edu.au>
School of Communication | Faculty of Creative Industries, Education and Social Justice
Queensland University of Technology
Executive, Australian Science Communicators, asc.asn.au<applewebdata://E1C10B5D-ED52-4D8F-ABB2-D37BF82EDCEC/asc.asn.au>
Secretary, PCST Global Network, www.pcst.co<http://www.pcst.co/>
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-4402-4824
3138 8163
@riedlinm