[ASC-list] Perth FRINGE WORLD Festival - science show

Cass Rowles cassandra.rowles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:57:29 UTC 2021

Hi there,

Some of you may know me as the Snake Lady (if not, then hi!) and I have a
kid's show at the Fringe Festival this year. We're very lucky in Perth to
still be having these kinds of events even at a reduced capacity.

My show is called A Snake's Tale, and if you are in Perth (or know families
in Perth) I'd love to see you there!

*THE DETAILS*

   - A Snake's Tale
   - January 16-24 (24th is Auslan interpreted)
   - 3.30pm
   - $19pp
   - https://fringeworld.com.au/whats_on/a-snake-s-tale-fw2021

Other science shows - just search 'science' or 'stem' on the Fringe World
website and there are heaps to choose from!

-Cass the Snake Lady