[ASC-list] SE Qld Branch Tuesday TellTales event

Melina Gillespie melina.gill24 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 06:38:37 UTC 2021

Hello ASC subscribers

On Tuesday 27 July at 5:30pm (AEST), ASC member Fabien Medvecky will be
joining Jenni Metcalfe (Econnect Communication) for a chat as part of the
SE Qld branch Tuesday TellTales events. Fabien is currently working as a
senior lecturer in scicomm at the University of Otago, NZ, and was
previously a part of UQ's science communication program.

It would be great if you could join us for this (now international!)
virtual event.
Find out more information via our Facebook page (
https://www.facebook.com/seqauscicomm) or register directly here:
https://tinyurl.com/telltale03
<https://tinyurl.com/telltale03?fbclid=IwAR2VXF-kJKsBOGl9Di48x12V8yH6YSEQ57MwWoaJwGwTpZTSgVqe7WXqRy4>
.

If you can't join us live, you will be able to watch the recording (along
with our previous ones :-) via our Facebook page.

Feel free to promote through your relevant networks and/or like/share via
social media as you see fit.

Kind regards
Melina